The Cambridge Dictionaries Online defines a Lettershop as: “A company that is paid by other companies to send letters and advertisements to large numbers of people.” That means that a Lettershop should be able to handle all the details relating to preparing and mailing out direct marketing pieces or other mail items to a requested audience. A Lettershop can start the process by printing the mail piece or we’ll take your preprinted items and prepare them for mailing and presorting and then deliver it all to the post office.
Millennium Marketing Group is More than a Lettershop. We are your complete Digital Printing, Direct Mail Marketing and Fulfillment Services resource. We offer all the Direct Marketing Support Services necessary to make your Direct Mail Campaign or your other mailing requirements, a total success. We’ll also give you helpful advice with your direct marketing strategy and with the production of your marketing pieces or other mail items. We also want to hear what our customers have to say, since their comments are important to our relationship.
You want to trust your Direct Mail Campaign to an experienced and professional company that understands the direct mail marketing business.
Here is our promise to you… We will:
- Exceed all your expectations and provide you with the utmost in customer service and care.
- Perform data segmentation and manipulation for your mailing lists according to your specific requests.
- Provide you with the best print and direct mail advice for printing, mailing and for postage optimization.
- Follow your special instructions for complex direct mail campaigns or for any fulfillment requirements.
- Maintain open communication channels with our customers to always ensure a smooth flow of operation.
- Deliver the highest quality products for your direct mail advertising jobs, on budget and on schedule.
- Manage your direct mail campaigns from inception to roll-out to help you achieve your marketing goals.
Along with Digital Printing, we also offer a variety of Lettershop and Fulfillment Services such as:
- InkJet Addressing
- Kitting and Assembling
- Mail Presorting
- Metering and Stamping
- Poly Bagging
- Shrink Wrapping
- Variable Data Printing
We’ll handle all of the above and more and make sure that your direct mail pieces are properly prepared, sorted, and then delivered to the USPS on schedule and at the lowest postal rates available. Whether you have a one-time mailing or continuous scheduled mailings, we print and process direct mail advertising and handle mailing services on a daily basis, so we know exactly how to get all these projects done on time and within your budget.
With over 30 years of printing and processing direct mail, our dedicated staff can help you produce the perfect marketing products to send to your customers. Contact Millennium Marketing Group at 407-998-1100.